♥ Friday, August 10, 2007
ok. im bored... still bored... BORED!!!
Hey there Delilah Whats it like in New York City I'm a thousand miles away But girl tonight you look so pretty Yes you do Times Square cant shine as bright as you I swear it's true Hey there Delilah dont you worry about the distance I'm right there if you get lonely Give this song another listen close your eyes listen to my voice its my disguise Im by your side Ohhh, its what you do to mee Oh, its what you do to me (x2) What you do to me Hey there Delilah I know times are gettin hard but just beleive me girl some day i'll pay the bills with this guitar we'll have it good we'll have the life we knew we would My word is goodHey there DelilahI've got so much left to say,if every simple i wrote to youwould take your breath awayI'd write it all.Even more in love with me you'd fallWe'd have it all Ohhh, it's what you do to meeOh, it's what you do to me (x2)A thousand miles seems pretty farbut they've got planes and trains and carsI'd walk to you if I had no other way.Our friends would all make fun of usand we'll just laugh along becausewe know that none of them have felt this wayDelilah I could promise youthat by the time that we get throughthe world will never ever be the sameand you're to blameHey there Delilahyou be good and dont miss me2 more years and youll be done with schooland I'll be making history like I doYou'll know it's all because of youWe can do whatever we want toHey there Delilah heres to you,this ones for youOhhh, it's what you do to meOh, its what you do to me (x2)What you do to me......
ok. wad song is tt?? hmmm.. lame.. it says in the song... -.-
it looks very messy right?? lawl... i cant b bothered...
im just bored n i dunno wad to post.
YEAH
i crapped ; 6:19:00 PM