Over The Rainbow.
HELLOOOO WORLD [;

♥ Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Q: NAME A FREND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S'
-SIQI!!! #1(:

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
- angelia FROGGY!! old bushy froggy!! wooohooos!

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
-er u can call me now u noe ~fr yingjie^^

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
- mostly luh.. hahas

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
- erm... does my hair look straight to u...

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
- erm......... i dunno leh.

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
- coolest?? angelia?!?! wahahas! loads of cool ppl luh^^

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
- BAKA! hahas. now a days luh...

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
- erm... prawns!! my uncle broght them here just now(:

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
- [ YOU BAKA!!!] to yingjie

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
- tis is a rubbish question.... -.-

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
- does a movie like tt even exist?????!

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
- ERM.. nope

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
- maybe [=

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
- erm.. the last time ah?? sometime long ago.. which i nvr want to remember! heeeeeeehs!

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
- how bout wad i should NOT b doing... i should not b using the comp now!! hahas. i shld b in my rm.. listening to radio(: but im not-.-

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
- tina! ohoh... TARD-.-

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
- <3 i guess so

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
- REGINA^^

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
- DUH... no druggies... xP

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
- erm... huh??

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
- nvr YET.... but i hope to try soon :D

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
- angelia's house????? YEA!

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
- not yet.. nvr ever hope will happen to me

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
- the only movie i watched the past two weeks is ystd!! wif yingjie(:
MY DNA SAYS I LOVE YOU!!! apparently.. yingjie hates it..

Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
- y the hell must i reveal it here><

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
- erm... in some way.. prolly coz they're too bored and at least they found sth to do.. UNLIKE ME..

LAST
1) person you saw: my sister...?!
2) talked to on the phone: yingjie!! =D
3) hugged: hugged ah??? gimme a hug ppl! long time nvr hug already )= ohoh!!! yingjie wen it was her bdae^^
4) person you texted: melanie!! [tsk.. in class tt time..] cant msg too much!! my phone biiiiilll!! hahas.

TODAY
1) date: 23rd oct?? hahas! 3 days after yingjie's bdae!!
2) plans: erm... todae.. is going to end in less than 2hr... SLEEP. wad else
3) dislikes about tomorrow: erm.. nothing really(: must b optimistic!

CURRENTLY
1) missing someone: u can sae tt..
2) mood: OMG.. clearly.. bored.. tts y im doing tis (=

TRUE OR FALSE
I am a morning person: erm.. 99% no.. on rare occations.. yea...
I am a perfectionist: not really.. maybe.. dunno
I am an only child: nope
I am currently in my pajamas: yups! :D
I am online 24/7: no.. but most of the time
I am very shy around the opposite gender: depends on who luh mostly.. but not really i guess.
I can be paranoid: sometime
I currently regret something that I have done: currently?? not that i can think of(:
I enjoy talking on the phone: totally true!!
I have a lot to learn: yea... DUH..
I have a secret: DUH.... hellooooos. where only some ppl know luh(:

5 person to do this:
whoever tt feels like luh.. hahas

YAYEE! fr wenchien's blog one. too bored already... zzzzzz...
[OMGS! im 'zzz'ing! hahas]

i crapped ; 10:13:00 PM




JUSTINA TAN

16thFEB94'
CHUNGCHENGHIGH(yishun).
2D'08 / 3F'09
&VOLLEYBALLER.GOLFER
spastic, clumsy, vertically challenged :D


melanie.yeepeng.bernice.siqi

Now Playing :

Wanted by Jessie James
I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
Pocketbook by Jennifer Hudson


Click here if you think my blog is LOATHESOME.








DO COME BACK (:

Alexandra Ailan Anna

Bernice Bihhorng

Carey Cerelia Chantel Charles Chengyung Cheuktow Choonkee Chenglin Christine

Daphne Deborah Desiree Desmond

Edwin Eva

Farhana Ferlyn Fiona Fiona

Guanting

Hazel Heather Huanwen Huiting Hyolim

Iman

Jesmond Jialer Jiaxian Joan Joey Juanning JocCkS

Kaiting Kaiying Katherine

Lydia

Meiling Melanie Miaosi Minqhee

Nicholas Nicholas

Pearlyn Pearlyn Perry Phyllan

Renjie

Sharlene Shimin Siqi Suxin

Tracy

Valerie Valerie Vernetta Victoria

Wanjing Wanni Wanting Weikher Weisze Wenchien

Ximin Xinting Xinru Xinyun

Yeepeng Yiling Yueying Yuting

Zhengmin Zoe

Xiaoqiangs 1D'07/2D'08 3F'09 STG 2Dgirls