♥ Tuesday, July 22, 2008
NAPFA TODAYYYYYYYYYYYY.
wahahahahas.
[currently dreading 2.4km run :/]haahaahaa. today walked to sch with mel peng suxin. siannnnnnnn ~ super quiet ! HAHA . cant believe i am capable of not talking one. lolllllls ;DDD
& wanjing nvr come today D: missed her ! GET WELL SOON JINGJING ! :D i need you for my homeworks :X HAHA. kidding luh. IMY !
OHH. jiayous yingjie
honey for her
piano exam tmrw ! :D
I KNOW YOU'LL DO WELL (:
i hope I do well too ;x HAHAHA. XD
annnnd. NAPFA RESULTS :
SBJ : 194cm
SIT&REACH : 59cm
IPU : 21
SIT UPS : 45
SHUTTLERUN : 10.3s
AHAHAHHAA,
what a joke.
waited damn long.
thn went for training aftr tht
super slack.
awhile thn go home already
WOWWWW.
dreading literature tmrw ;xOOPS.

random drawing in class whn i was bored :P
HAHAHAHA !
i like it alot coz its damn retarded :DDDDDDDDD
i promise to reply my tags tmrw ! (:
I WILL !!!!
i
willwont procrastinate agn (:
BWAHAHAHAHA.
i'll never understand why.
i crapped ; 10:09:00 PM