Over The Rainbow.
HELLOOOO WORLD [;

♥ Friday, September 3, 2010



Blogging while listening Taylor Swift's Mine over and over again on YT! Official MV finally out (: fell in love the moment i heard it.


Talking about music, really need to get in tune with the latest musics again. I keep listening to glee songs on my way to school and home. I used to listen to 98.7fm every single night religiously till one day i was lazy to switch the radio on blahhhh..


GLEE SEASON 2 IS COMING OUT ON 21st SEPT! *screams*

18 freaking more days. hahaha, WTF people counting down to Olvls and im being lame and counting down to glee. i dont even know when i can get to watch it, its okay cause im still soooo damn excited!


@Starbucks last week





HAHAHA mao's cheeks stuffed with SB's delicious and, unfortunately, overpriced food AND coffee.

Today mr lee was so damn hilarious! He came in after our english remedial to spam us with his usual dose of physics papers and notes. Then he went on to arrange lessons and get the class matters out of the way, AND he played us a song to motivate us and even tried to translate it! aww so sweet lah. He's always thinking of different ways to motivate us (:

Definately one of the BEST-est and most devoted teachers i have come across. Everything comes in a package! Sense of humour, passion for teaching, fatherly-ness, naggy-ness, etc etc etc cause confirm got more. Haha!


F. my face looks so puffy, ahhh whatever nevermind! Thankyou Bernice for helping us to take our class photo :D



poor girl was having a terrible headache that day.
good for us in a way, got less of her lame jokes! HAHAHAHA im joking partner (x

2D'08 <3
i will definately never forget all the fun times we had together. awww~










Went out with my mummy and my sister on the teacher's day holiday! My grandma joined us for lunch at Manhattan Fish Market too (:


Cam chowder. Don't see what so good about it honestly, haha. It's not very tasty and in my own opinion, Mos Burger's clam chowder is waaaay better than this oops ;x


Fish and chips! Super filling


4 gigantic prawns staring at us, willing us to eat them. muahaha! I like their rice alot though (: super yummy!

oops I just realised that all the pictures I took are of food (x I'm such a food daughter hehe

Went down to 313 to shop! surprisingly I didn't get any pair of shoes or so. I asked Melanie to guess what I bought and the first thing she guessed was a pair of footwear. HAHA

Delicious! I think the place were they mix your ice cream and sorts is so fun to watch but it's kind expensive for just that one scoop of ice cream.


Cute? Yes, no? Haha! Mini cupcakes that are gone in just one bite, not shiok enough ): sad!

Anw if the post spacings are in a mess, I'm so sorry! Cause I'm using my phone to complete my post that I drafted using the computer. Blogging with my phone is such a chore! Screen so small and my phone so lag. Haha xD at least I managed to finish it! So, bye :D


i crapped ; 6:06:00 PM




JUSTINA TAN

16thFEB94'
CHUNGCHENGHIGH(yishun).
2D'08 / 3F'09
&VOLLEYBALLER.GOLFER
spastic, clumsy, vertically challenged :D


melanie.yeepeng.bernice.siqi

Now Playing :

Wanted by Jessie James
I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
Pocketbook by Jennifer Hudson


Click here if you think my blog is LOATHESOME.








DO COME BACK (:

Alexandra Ailan Anna

Bernice Bihhorng

Carey Cerelia Chantel Charles Chengyung Cheuktow Choonkee Chenglin Christine

Daphne Deborah Desiree Desmond

Edwin Eva

Farhana Ferlyn Fiona Fiona

Guanting

Hazel Heather Huanwen Huiting Hyolim

Iman

Jesmond Jialer Jiaxian Joan Joey Juanning JocCkS

Kaiting Kaiying Katherine

Lydia

Meiling Melanie Miaosi Minqhee

Nicholas Nicholas

Pearlyn Pearlyn Perry Phyllan

Renjie

Sharlene Shimin Siqi Suxin

Tracy

Valerie Valerie Vernetta Victoria

Wanjing Wanni Wanting Weikher Weisze Wenchien

Ximin Xinting Xinru Xinyun

Yeepeng Yiling Yueying Yuting

Zhengmin Zoe

Xiaoqiangs 1D'07/2D'08 3F'09 STG 2Dgirls