♥ Monday, November 29, 2010

HAHA, I like this picture^, although the lighting suckz ballzzzzx. Reminds me of my FB profile picture! Which reminds me, time to change it. Haha
Think I'm going to give up on my prom post totally. Afterall, more than half of the people's picture that I uploaded don't even read my blog, haha! See how, maybe post the pictures a few a time. DONT KNOW.
I'm in a 'whatever' mood now. I wna go back to school.
Backbone check-up tmrw. DUMB! The previous time I went they said I didn't have to go anymore cause my bones matured already blahblah, then they gave my mum a message 5 days ago saying I have an upcoming review. I don't really see the point since I
stopped growing more than a year ago, I think. Haha.
Clique went back to play ball today, think they're going tmrw tooooo ): so upset I can't be with them. Hope the upcoming stayover will be SUPER DUPER UBER LUBER FUN :D aww, actually anytime with them is fun! YAY!
HAHA this is such a random post. I just opened blogger and decided to do a post randomly. Full of my rants and crap. Ohwell, whatever ^^
i crapped ; 10:11:00 PM