Over The Rainbow.
HELLOOOO WORLD [;

♥ Sunday, November 28, 2010



I still can't figure out how to blog properly with my phone. Kinda annoying cause i only know how to type editting the HTML so I can't figure out which picture is which! Prom post will be below this I guess, not done with it yet though. I still have the chalet post but I guess both these posts will mostly be pictures since I'm lazy. HAHA! and I need to get the chalet pictures from Bernice too (x

Kinda excited for next week :D

Probably going out with my mum and Sis on Monday. Gna go for my backbone check up on Tuesday morning then I'll have piano lesson. Wednesday I'll be having my job interview (!!!) and sleepover with clique on Thursday till Friday! HAHAHAHA super excited for the sleepover. Gna take loads of pictures, watching loads of movies and gossip alot. I hope. Mao, please get comedy too instead of only horror! ): haha I have sadistic friends who thrive in watching me get scared xD
OH I WATCHED HP7! ITS GOOD! Omg I cant wait for part 2 to come out. Now I feel like I'm hanging halfway, darn.



Went back to school for open house on Saturday morning. Bernice and Yeepeng couldn't make it! I miss you two already ): haha. Peng went to work at some shoe place so I asked her to get me a pair. HAHA in the end she working at some BARNEY place I think. Everyday face barney, mel will LOVE (x




Played mengzhu and teamed with Mao and partner :D we were the rust-ies! HAHA cause old already. Quite fun at first, we were super high. Actually I guess we won due to our crazy ass pro team work and with buckets full of luck. Haha. Couldn't believe how well we played! Kinda sorry cause we made everyone feel sianned ;x whoops.




Accompanied Mel and partner for lunch while I sat there cause I had lunch at home. Did some embarrassing stuffs so we packed and went to 7-11 to continue gossiping xD talked for a super long time! Darn I haven't even finish talking but it was gna rain soon so we left. Haha makes me remember all the times me and partner would dui da and gossip at the same time so we always get scolded by Jiaolian! ): haha Aww I love you guys!

Applied for a job at a kindergarten as a teacher's aide! Seems quite exciting xD hope I get the job. Plus it's not full time so I love it even more. HAHA! yay! Problem is I need to send in a resume with my picture and I can't find a suitable picture to use cause most of my individual pictures are a damn joke. Headache.
PROBLEM SOLVED! I used my camera to take the picture from school. heehee!

Okay, have a great week ahead! Pray that I get this job :D I MISS PLAYING MAHJONG. wtf



i crapped ; 6:15:00 PM




JUSTINA TAN

16thFEB94'
CHUNGCHENGHIGH(yishun).
2D'08 / 3F'09
&VOLLEYBALLER.GOLFER
spastic, clumsy, vertically challenged :D


melanie.yeepeng.bernice.siqi

Now Playing :

Wanted by Jessie James
I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
Pocketbook by Jennifer Hudson


Click here if you think my blog is LOATHESOME.








DO COME BACK (:

Alexandra Ailan Anna

Bernice Bihhorng

Carey Cerelia Chantel Charles Chengyung Cheuktow Choonkee Chenglin Christine

Daphne Deborah Desiree Desmond

Edwin Eva

Farhana Ferlyn Fiona Fiona

Guanting

Hazel Heather Huanwen Huiting Hyolim

Iman

Jesmond Jialer Jiaxian Joan Joey Juanning JocCkS

Kaiting Kaiying Katherine

Lydia

Meiling Melanie Miaosi Minqhee

Nicholas Nicholas

Pearlyn Pearlyn Perry Phyllan

Renjie

Sharlene Shimin Siqi Suxin

Tracy

Valerie Valerie Vernetta Victoria

Wanjing Wanni Wanting Weikher Weisze Wenchien

Ximin Xinting Xinru Xinyun

Yeepeng Yiling Yueying Yuting

Zhengmin Zoe

Xiaoqiangs 1D'07/2D'08 3F'09 STG 2Dgirls