♥ Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jersey number ^^
Ohno, I'm getting sick! My headache is still not going away and my throat hurts now too ): Hope it disappears by tmrw. RAH. We need all the energy we have to find the damned dress!
Went back to school today to learn the dance. Surprisingly it was quite fun! Clique went to play ball in the morning but I woke up too late, haha. Managed to complete learning our simple dance. AWESOME. At least we have a dance now, i like the kangaroo jump, egyptian step and chicken part!! :D HAHAHA. Now we completed the dance, next we have to find what to wear. So troublesome.
Heading down to Bugis tomorrow with the people below to find our prom dress.

Hopefully we can find suitable ones! Went around cwp ystd and amk hub today to look around. At least today's trip was more productive than yesterday's one :D we found our back up plans. hahaha.
OHYA! I might have found job at some child care centre, zomg wtf. heehee thanks to maozzzzz. nothing's confirmed yet but sounds awesome! YAY! loveyaaaa
i crapped ; 9:36:00 PM