Over The Rainbow.
HELLOOOO WORLD [;

♥ Thursday, November 18, 2010



Prom's tmrw! Wtf, I honestly don't really look forward to it. Just for one night, there are so many things to be done. But maybe after the event I'll change my mind about it. Damn, who knows.

Went to Orchard to shop today! Damn sad bernice couldn't make it today. HAHA, didnt manage to go out with clique ystd cause I was down with fever ): so sad. But we went out to get my dress and they found their shoes too! YAY! Peng was the first one to get her shoes and she proudly announced that heels aren't that hard to walk in so we made her wear her heels out for the rest of the afternoon :D none of us wanted to walk with her cause she was so TALL! But she took it out after less than 100 steps. Haha, epic.

Went to Superdog for a bite! Ate the chilli cheese fries cause I wasnt that hungry but its DAMN GOOD! Super filling though, don't know how people can eat the chilli cheese fries with a hotdog or burger. Omgosh.






Managed to get mine and mao's dresses and shoes after eating. And I'm praying real hard that none of us falls down tmrw, HAHA. All so inexperienced in wearing heels, now suddenly shoot up to 160cm and above.

Ohya, need to thank mao's sis's boyf for helping us too! Super funny, he acted like some tour guide and he can shop even better than all 4 of us girls combined together. Lol! We went down to his shop too. Damn cool! But not exactly for us to wear, heehee.

And I got stuck in one of the dress and I made a lot of noise in the changing room, everyone was asking me to shut up but I was so afraid I had to buy the dress cause I ripped it or couldnt take it out! Scared me!

Siqi went to find her sis later and the 3 of us continued looking for accessories and belt. Mel bought some white silk belt to go with her turquoise dress which she looks SOO good in! Haha, really! Had ice cream!

Cheesecake and Chocomint + one brownie. SUPERB.

Home-d cause we all too tired already, got enough stamina to play ball but not enough to shop. HAHA. Screwed x)


One of the tribute panels! The face very nice right? I paint one. HAHA. Took a VERY long time plus i forgot to paint the ears. Super fail.




Toodles! Hope tmrw will be a good day :D

i crapped ; 6:41:00 PM




JUSTINA TAN

16thFEB94'
CHUNGCHENGHIGH(yishun).
2D'08 / 3F'09
&VOLLEYBALLER.GOLFER
spastic, clumsy, vertically challenged :D


melanie.yeepeng.bernice.siqi

Now Playing :

Wanted by Jessie James
I Do Not Hook Up by Kelly Clarkson
Pocketbook by Jennifer Hudson


Click here if you think my blog is LOATHESOME.








DO COME BACK (:

Alexandra Ailan Anna

Bernice Bihhorng

Carey Cerelia Chantel Charles Chengyung Cheuktow Choonkee Chenglin Christine

Daphne Deborah Desiree Desmond

Edwin Eva

Farhana Ferlyn Fiona Fiona

Guanting

Hazel Heather Huanwen Huiting Hyolim

Iman

Jesmond Jialer Jiaxian Joan Joey Juanning JocCkS

Kaiting Kaiying Katherine

Lydia

Meiling Melanie Miaosi Minqhee

Nicholas Nicholas

Pearlyn Pearlyn Perry Phyllan

Renjie

Sharlene Shimin Siqi Suxin

Tracy

Valerie Valerie Vernetta Victoria

Wanjing Wanni Wanting Weikher Weisze Wenchien

Ximin Xinting Xinru Xinyun

Yeepeng Yiling Yueying Yuting

Zhengmin Zoe

Xiaoqiangs 1D'07/2D'08 3F'09 STG 2Dgirls