♥ Tuesday, December 28, 2010
OH HIIIIE! HAHA, I haven't updated my blog in a zillion years again. No surprise. My prom post is still stuck in archives, WTF. Always like that. Mid year VB camp I uploaded all the pictures and in the end, got too lazy to post. Same case all the time.

Had 2D'08 Chalet from the 21-23 Dec! As usual, the same people turned up. There were some that said they were going to come but no sight of them even up till the 3rd day! ): Guess it's alright. On the last night it was left with the guys and us 4 girls- Mao, Peng, Wenchien and me, just like last year!
Oh and for the first time, our chicken wings were COOKED!!! And we had cheese sausage but Desmond kept saying he can't taste the cheese. Must be his taste buds, I refuse to agree with him. Obviously cause I bought the sausages. HAHA. And I ordered the delicious wings+satay toooo, heehee. Self praise.

I'm just randomly typing whatever comes to mind about the chalet so most of the things are all jumbled up and in a mess.... DOESNT MATTER! :D
And Peng finally learned how to play mahjong! SO bloody proud of her. She won too lah, omgomg. YAY now we 3 que 1. HAHA. Ask bernice and siqi to learn, heehee. Then we can take turns. Awesome stuff. Plus I finally manage to grasp what puzzle fighter is about. Kept annoucing when I won, annoying I know. Addicted to it now! Peng is gna bring her PSP to let me play it the next time we meet up! SO YAY!
We rented bikes! I was totally apprehensive about riding the bicycles cause my @$$ still hurt like F*** after cycling at east coast ):
OH.
side track awhile- On the 19/12 clique went out to east coast to cycle and rollerblade! OMG. When me and Bernice went to walk around the kopitiam to get food, we were talking so much that after one whole round we still can't decide what to eat cause we never even look at the stalls lah! HAHA. Super funny, ended up eating hokkien mee. The damned stall was right in front of our table. HAHAHA.

Rented bikes first cause it was waaaay cheaper. I fell within 10minutes on the bicycle cause I was too caught up with the coconuts at the side. After that they don't wna let me cycle at the back already. Haha! Started to rain and our 2hours was up so we went to rent rollerblades. I CANNOT rollerblade for nuts!! Argh, I felt like I paid to suffer. 10bucks and the socks was $2. Haha, mel bernice and siqi were quite good at it though! I even slid under the railing, epic fail.
OHOH! We climbed up a breakwater ( ?! wtf geog student somemore, no more face already. HAHA) and took pictures. Got loads of crab-like insects. And bernice was joking, saying if her camera fell into the sea while siqi was holding it, then siqi will stick out her hand with the camera and the camera will be saved! Like in television shows, aiyah. Dont know nevermind one. Love how clique always crack silly nonsensical jokes. hehe!
So bernice parent's came to pick her up while me melanie and partner went home ourselves. No pictures! Cause we used Bernice's camera.
Back to the chalet, the bikes there were surprisingly comfortable! It didnt hurt to ride it at all. So all's good. Haha, kept screaming on the way to the chalet cause I was so afraid I bang into some pedestrian or cycle onto the road when there's traffic, I think too much. HAHAHA. Me and melanie tried to ride the double bike once, damn totally CMI. Cannot even move lah! Lucky we had our own individual bicycles x)

Laicy came in the middle of the night at 3am I think during the 1st night. Crazy stuff! Had trouble giving him directions cause he took a cab. At least he didnt end up at the opposite side of the country, whatever im exaggerating. Hehe
Woke up the 2nd day to carrot cake and ice cold desserts! Seems a little crazy but it was already close to noon time, nothing too special actually. And xinru came this time!! Good to see a new face :D Dinner that night was crazy. Mao's vege was DEELICIOUS! I can't really say that about perry's vege dish though :x hehe. The rice was good too :D
AH and we made tangyuan too! (first night) my story telling skills quite screwed. So messy one. hehe. Fun! Never made it before, we added rose and orange syrup. So interesting. Melanie made weird shapes and ended up all got rejected, super funny.
Me mao and peng all bathed together on the first day. Veryveryvery noisy, but veryveryvery fun too! Don't know in what way it is fun, guess just being together is fun. Haha, and we played Chubby Bunny tooooooooooo! I wish I can upload the videos we took, but melanie will KILL me. Waste of marshmallows but doesnt matter, since no one ate it anw.

Cleaning the kitchen was SUPER FUN too. Splashed water everywhere, washed all the dishes and packed the whole place! The guys were joking saying that since it was so clean, they would sleep there in the night cause we scrubbed the floor with a whole bottle of detergent. Damn clean. In the end we cooked dinner and it was all messy again, saddddd.
OKAY I'm starting to get lazy already. We had to check out at 10.30am the last morning! Why so early?! We left all the uncleaned dishes at the sink. Felt like a tornado past through our chalet, but it was alright cause there was a cleaning crew waiting outside to clean up the place. Efficient! I like :D Returned the bikes and went home.
Peng and Mao came over to my house after that. Me and mel were baking and Peng helped out at first, but she fell asleep halfway. Typical pig, so must understand. Hehe xD Made Chocolate Marshmallow cupcakes and Lemon cupcakes. Yay! Tasted good!! And they stayed for our early Christmas dinner. Delicious. We were teasing peng about the way she ate, heehee. I'll never get tired of it. Played with the camera and mel's webcammie. Hehe.

DONE. I'm way too lazy to think of any other thing. Feels very wordy, but it may not be. I dont know. Going to have XQ outing this coming thursday! Sing K and eat steamboat!!! Excited! :DD Having steamboat is always fun.
Watched Tron! The guy is so good looking! Love his eyes, they can totally burn a hole through you. OMG. And i spilled a whole cup of lemon tea. I'm always doing the clumsiest things, darn. Had fun though!

Ohya, been SMSing clique more often recently. It's good! Esp Bernice, haha she feels like my mama. hehe!! And as usual peng is full of crap. hehehehehe. And partner, you stil haven't reply my sms! HAHA. and for mao, she's the busiest cause she's still working. But they keep me company during the day. Love you guys (:

heehee, unglam!

HAHA I feel like I always start off my posts the same way cause I always never update my blog! Ohwell, hopefully my next post won't be in 2011.
Yup, I noticed the crazy spacings and paragraphings but I can't really be bothered to change it already, hehe. Toodles! .
i crapped ; 12:59:00 PM