Got pictures that Bernice passed to me so I'm updating my bloggg! And I think my dad is gna get me a lappie soon!! So bloody excited. Maybe I can manage to update my blog more often, or something. Who knows.
Been out with mao-le-ni for the almost the whole damned week ZOMG. Tuesday we both went to the camera course together. HAHA cheem-ed. I only managed to absorb about half of what the guy said. Better than nothing, DSLR functions so complicating! OHEMGEE. Kill me. But it's so fun!! So I hope I'll learn more as I use the camera. Hehe
Went to AJC and YJC's open house on wednesday with mel and the guys. Learnt more about the subject combinations I guess. And made my decision on where to go! Super happy, that day heard that Bernice and partner decided to enter JC too. So retarded, at first we all intending to go poly. In the end all picking JC.
Today!! I prepared the food that I'm gna bring for the picnic on Friday :D woke up early just to make it, can't believe I managed to wake up since for the past month or so my average waking up time is 11am. Hehe (: Went over to mao's house to meet clique right after that! Yay! So funny, kept laughing.
Super epic. Melanie tapped Bernice's head and she looked up and spit at her like a seal in the zoo. OMGOSH. We all almost died laughing. Siqi left early to meet her cousin though! Partner you missed it!!! ): haha. Kidding xD They submitted their options for the schools. We all put NYJC as our first choice. Except peng, cause she's undecided. I refuse to acknowledge her choice until she submits her decision. HMFP. Pengggggg, choose NYJC please ): HAHAHA. Kidding lah. Just don't ever forget to meet up hor! I don't care if you're busy or not.
Gossiped a little, hehe. Need to stock up on my karma points. Recently keep gossiping. HAHA. I feel mean. Okay lazy to type already. Gna learn from Bernice, type short and sweet posts. Maybe it'll inspire me to update more xD haha
2D'08 outing to Marina Barrage tomorrow! Pray hard it doesn't rain, the weather now always mood swing. Zomg, crazy. The idiot yeepeng cannot make it tmrw either. What in the cow is this ): hate you woman. Haha. If it rains tmrw I'll blame you! :D
All pictures taken during our outing to ECP.

^ explains my post below about how I CANNOT rollerblade for nuts.