♥ Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D
Been busy with orientation for the past few days. Jackson 10 rocks! Haha, but I'm kinda lazy to elaborate about our orientation. Played hell lots of games and cheered like crazy. Danced ALOT too, traditional dance and mass dance. Incredible! We learnt 2 dances in less than a week! Very good for me I think since my dancing is quite crappy (:
Disco night was crazy, like literally crazy! Everyone was screaming about, me and bernice both screamed into each of melanie's and desmond's ear. Super funny xD and i even sang in the toilet. So anyways, I think my OGLs and OGMs are awesome and yay Jackson 10!
Sooooo, over the weekend clique came over to my house for steamboat!! Met up at Junction8's NTUC to buy food for our steamboat. Bought SUPER LOT of food zomgosh! haha. Bernice even asked her mum what kind of fish to get. We still have pork, beef, prawn, vege, meatball, sauage, OMG. But it didn't seem like there was much food in the basket lehhhhhh, can't figure out why. Played loads of games! Plus we had scary forfeits. Haha, only bernice and siqi lucky enough to not get forfeited. Me melanie and peng all had our chance to embarrass ourselves x) hehe.
Anw, PENG AND SIQI I MISS YOU TWO SOOOOO MUCH!!!
Okay, off to eat my reunion lunch. Haha, weird I know right? Bye (:
i crapped ; 12:03:00 PM