Blogging with my new lappie! HAHA so shiokz to use laptop omgz. But very cheem, I need a guide book with EVERY INSTRUCTION POSSIBLE for me to operate it properly! I love it alot though :D
Uploading a few of the photos I copied over from the computer! I miss going to recess with clique and sitting in a circle at the sports hall after we're done eating ): Secondary school seems like nothing compared to JC life!
I MISS PLAYING VOLLEYBALL. goddamn.
Will probably be going back to cchy soon to take our testimonials and all that crap. Haha, can't wait to take our yearbook. I wrote about the cracked walls and destroyed items in the 4F classroom. Brings back memories! Honestly can't remember what else I wrote so I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Need to complete our GP oral defense soon. And we just handed in our first PI draft on monday! There are SOOOO MANY people doing nuclear power for the 'risk' topic! Crap, I'll probably think of something else if I can.
Hopefully(!), I'll update more now (: OHYA, one of my hammies died ): sigh. Don't even think it has been 2 years. Now salt so lonely! ROAR. I heard if the hamsters came in a pair and one died, the other will die soon too. Is that true?! OMG. Nothing going right nowadays.
Okay, CCA tomorrow! Can't wait to see what we have to do for the carnival. Sounds exciting! Bye :D