♥ Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gna go back to cchy tomorrow too to get our testimonials and certificates. Can't wait to go back! Just going back makes me feel happier already. Maybe I can finally see Mr Lee and tell him that I ended up doing H2 Physics instead of bio! HAHA. Interested to see how he'll react to it :D
April fool's day tomorrow (: CANT WAIT. Hope the guys in my class won't GL us about our prank! HAHA so awesome.
Plus going to melz's house on saturday morning, at 9am! OMG my precious sleeping time. Haha cause I need help with installing microsoft and all the necessities into my lappie (: After that we'll be heading down to Novena to get Made in Candy cause our dear Bernice is craving for them XD super cute. And having lunch too! Haven't seen partner in a long time, excited! hahaha.
Nightos!!
i crapped ; 11:29:00 PM