Just watched a few nigahiga videos! HAHAHA. OMG the guys is funny! EVERYONE in class is talking about it and I finally know what's it about :D
TEEHEE!
Short day today, had eons tutorial in the morning though. PLUS PE. Damn, our 2.4 run is next week already. I rather do the 5 items 10 times each than run 2.4. I hate running any distance about 400m. Hahaha
Had a long lunch break. And while mao was having lesson, me and bernice were talking about retarded things. It was damn funny but I can't really remember what we were talking about all of a sudden. Ohya, and we had a few 'accidents' with the balloon we got from the student council campaign. Just casted my votes! Everything online now, so convenient.
Had cca today too! Now besides being booth i/c with Ber and desmond, me and mao will be the overall i/c too zomgosh! WTF. Just hope nothing goes majorly wrong during the carnival.
OH GP Oral defense is postponed to next week. AWESOME, I feel super relieved. Getting back my PI in 2 days. Teacher said she rejected quite a number of nuclear ones ): crap.
Okay, off to do my work! Damn…. TEEHEE!!!