♥ Tuesday, April 26, 2011





BORED. Quote from Ber's FB "Girls can sit in front of the webcam for hours, and never get bored of it" HAHA totally agree :D took almost 300 pictures on friday night, bloody random stayover cause of some miscommunication. Haha, Bernice and mao were still at my house at 11pm so they just decided to stay. Had LOADS of fun that day though!!
Peng and ber came over to my house in the morning. Our original plans was to do homework. Miraculously I actually did manage to study! But most of the time we were listening to Bernice's story, heehee. And peng got her chance to tell her life experience for counseling. But aww I miss her so much! She kept banging into my bed that day though :/ as clumsy as ever.
Melanie dropped by after meeting up with her PW group in school and peng kept sniffing her!! HAHAHAHA freaking funny. Smell until abit crazy, should just ask mao to give peng her towel or something. Hahaha. Too bad she left early ): but at night we had a 3 way phone call. Peng was calling mao's phone and partner called bernice phone. So technically, we were all together!! Awesome notzzz!!!! :D AWESOME.! Sad, partner had a date that day so she couldn't come ):
Omg, macbook has spell check even in blogger. I'm amazed. Or maybe it exists on other computers too but I just don't know of it! Whatever, I very non-IT savvy and noob in this aspect.
Downloading new Chuck episodes now!! 32seconds left AHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG MAN. GOT SEASON 5 TOO!!! Back to reality, need to do my gases worksheet now. Anw if you see this, HI SHEENA :D
Toodles!!! :D
i crapped ; 7:38:00 PM