♥ Sunday, May 1, 2011

hello 4F, I miss you so much! I MISS CCHY!! hahaha, I think PI is driving me nuts. I'm still doing it right now but I decided to take a mini break from the annoyance of it all and crap a post out.
Now that NAPFA is over, we're gna do DANCE. OMG. WHY? Bernice's class is gna be playing volleyball, wtf I wna play too. Haha, dancing seems fun but so embarrassing cause I can't pop or lock for nuts. Maybe we'll do social dancing instead.
Project work is sucking the life outta me! Thankfully may is a short month :D and polling day made it a few times better. Early dismissal on friday, and one extra holiday! What's not to love? Hahaha. And before we know it, June holidays will be here. I CANT WAIT. I wna go out, have fun, shop, eat, rest, and take a break from the hectic school life zomg. JC life is insane!
Braindead so I'll just send my PI to my teacher now. Fingers crossed (:
i crapped ; 12:22:00 AM