♥ Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Im supposed to be studying chem but... argh really cannot bring myself to do so. I just jump into bed and fall asleep!
SO EGGCITED for june holidays to come. I just want a break! hahaha. And recently I've been watching Vampy diaries! and I LOVE IT! If you happen to read this and have not actually watched it yet, GO WATCH IT NAOOO. Its so bloody addictive! No pun intended (: Damon is haaaaawt stuff. Haha. Completed most of the eps over the long holiday. Xinrui says im crazy but its totally her fault! Now I'm upset cause I ran out of episodes to drool over ): haha. HIGHLY OVER EVEN THE DAMNED MOON RECOMMENDED!
Okay enough of my lame fantasies. I ran out of pictures due to my dull and mundane life right now so I'm left with these photos in my lappie, not that I don't love them cause I totally do! New pictures taken during XQ outing in maoz cam so I cant do anything bout it till I get it. MAYBE, if I feel like it, I'll update again when I get the pictures! :D
Toodles! JC Life sucks!! :D



i crapped ; 11:30:00 PM